Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
**Gastroenterology opening in Charleston, WV**
Located in the capital city of West Virginia
Service area of 200,000+ people
Full time, permanent opening
H1 Visa Candidates Accepted
- Academic Institute
- MD, DO degree or foreign equivalent degree from an accredited program
- Board Certified Gastroenterology
- Possess aptitude and passion for educating residents and medical students
- Willingness to participate in appropriate academic, clinical research or other scholarly activity as may be required of clinical faculty
- Excellent Benefits Package with generous PTO
- Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience
- Vibrant community
- Superb family environment
- Unsurpassed recreational activities
- Outstanding school systems
Medical Center is a non-profit, 838-bed, regional referral center with more than 7,000 employees. Medical center is home to one of the top five heart programs in the United States; the only kidney transplant center in the state; and one of the nation's busiest Level I Trauma Centers. All medical services are supported by primary care physicians throughout the region who regularly treat their patients at this medical center or refer them here for specialty consultation and treatment. In all, more than 700 physicians have admitting privileges.
Charleston is the state capitol of West Virginia. It is a scenic, mid-size city nestled in a unique valley rich with historic traditions yet a culturally diverse community offering all of the amenities expected to be found in a large metropolitan city. Whether you enjoy fine dining, symphony orchestras or challenging golf courses, mountain biking, snow skiing or world-renowned white water rafting, this outstanding community offers something for everyone. The climate is exemplary and residents enjoy four distinct seasons. The education system is outstanding with public and private schools, making it an ideal location to establish roots and raise a family.
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States