- Lake Tahoe Area
- Thriving Community
- Breathtakingly Beautiful Resort Living just outside a metro with an International Airport.
- Cosmopolitan. Polished. New homes and businesses built daily.
- Over 1,000 homes for sale within the call radius.
- Excellent Schools
- The best skiing/snowboarding in Northern Cali; some would argue in the entire U.S.
- Hospital Employed
- Salary plus wRVU bonus.
- Why are we recruiting? Someone is retiring, and the community is growing.
- Call is flexible and compensated in addition to your salary.
- Full schedule but not overwhelming. We want our doctors to have an excellent work/life balance.
- Brand New Office Space - Looks like a ski lodge and was designed by a world renowned medical-space design firm. Enjoy an aesthetically beautiful work-space? This is your place.
- No competition. The next closest GI group is 40 minutes away and in another state.
- New ASC is being built with an early 2020 completion date. But Hospital O.R. currently has dedicated endoscopy days. The ASC will arrive just in time.
Who is a Fit for this entity?
- Must be Board Certified in Gastroenterology within 60 months of completion of training.
- This is a collegial physician community, and everyone works well together. Anyone seeking to join this community will be expected to operate in like fashion.
- Clean Databank is a must. One or two malpractice cases over a career is expected. But any loss of license or privilege due to personal misconduct is an instant “no.”
- At least 10 years left to practice.