This job is archived
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS Gastroenterology (GI)
- MGMA Median Starting Salary plus wRVU Bonus and Full Benefits
- This means that your first day of work you will be making more than MGMA middle. i.e., Earning more than appx 50% of your peers in the same specialty….day one.
- Hospital Employee with Outstanding Benefits, PTO, and strong Retirement Contributions.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND FACILITY DETAILS Gastroenterology (GI)
- Mon-Friday 8-5
- Clinic is in a beautifully designed new space across the street from the hospital
- ASC will be complete in 2020 and is 2 blocks from the hospital
- Minimal inpatient duties. Shared call.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS Gastroenterology (GI)
- ERCP Desired but not Required
- Must be Board Certified within 60 months of completion of training.
- Cannot support visas of any kind. Green Card = no problem.
- Cannot have any background issues or databank hits (malpractice cases excluded) within the last 10 years. Malpractice history will be taken case by case.
- At least 10 years left to practice.
COMMUNITY Gastroenterology (GI)
- Breathtakingly Beautiful ski town nestled in the Sierra Nevada Mountains
- 22 Minutes from Lake Tahoe
- 30 Minutes from a metro with an International Airport
- Posh community with high-end amenities and lots of other folks that earn similarly to you. This is not some junky little town. This is an affluent resort town in close proximity to a metro. And…not to worry….you can still get a big house, walking distance from work, for around $500k.
ABOUT DELTA PHYSICIAN PLACEMENT
Delta Physician Placement (DPP), the permanent staffing division of The Delta Companies, identifies qualified Physicians, Advanced Practitioners, Allied Health, and Therapist on behalf of healthcare facilities nationwide. A single point of contact assists you with coordinating communication with the hiring manager, negotiating contractual details, and coordinating any necessary travel. The company has been recognized with several Best of Staffing® Awards. Visit [Register to View] for more information.