Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Academic Gastroenterologist – Inpatient/Consultative (Includes Procedures) Yale School of Medicine
If you are seeking a position where you will play an important role in the development of Gastroenterology Fellows while being a member of one of our countries prestigious medical academic programs, please read further.
Academic Gastroenterologist – Inpatient/Consultative (Includes Procedures)
Yale School of Medicine
The Section of Digestive Diseases in the Department of Internal Medicine at the Yale School of Medicine is recruiting faculty positions in general gastroenterology which will focus on inpatient consultative gastroenterology (including inpatient endoscopic procedures) at the rank of Assistant or Associate Professor.
- You will serve a key educational role working with Fellows
- Duties include inpatient rounding, consults, and endoscopic procedures
- Protective time is offered and this is a ladder track position
- Your weekly schedule and the shared call arrangement provide an excellent work/life balance
- Excellent competitive compensation offer includes salary and an extremely comprehensive benefits package
- Working in New Haven, CT will afford you many desirable communities professionals seek to live whether it is in New Haven itself or in one of the many beautiful towns within minutes of the city
- The Yale campus alone provides numerous social, educational, historic, and many other enjoyable amenities students, educators, and physicians readily take advantage
- You will also find many recreational activities throughout the area and along the Long Island Sound
- When the big city calls out to you, New Haven is centrally located between New York City and Boston, MA
If you are searching for a position where you can provide outstanding care, while playing a significant role as an educator at one of our country’s most prestigious institutions, I highly recommend you consider this position and contact me.
Vice President of Recruiting
[Register to View]
Please reference Position ID 162319
As the healthcare industry’s preeminent direct-hire talent acquisition partner, Cross Country Search offers the national healthcare community a full suite of innovative and solution-focused talent management solutions. As a partner to top employers and healthcare systems nationwide, we act as a personal career agent to thousands of healthcare professionals, helping them navigate the job sear...