Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
An Arizona-based hospital is currently seeking a gastroenterology physician to assist with temporary locum tenens coverage. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. There will be enough time to obtain an AZ state license before this assignment begins. The assignment schedule is Monday to Friday, 8 am to 5 pm with 1:4 call. Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity so that we can match you with your just-right job. Locum tenens doctors deliver highly valued services in community health centers, health professional shortage areas, low-income districts, and other urban locations in need. To be a part of this revolution in care, contact your personal CompHealth representative today.
- Gastroenterologist needed
- Monday to Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- 1:4 call
- Option for call only
- General GI
- Cerner EMR
- Board certified or board eligible
- AZ license needed
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that...