Gastroenterologist (GI) physician needed to join large multiple specialty group in Northern New Jersey
- 100% outpatient practice model
- Great referral base of primary care physicians and specialists
- Established group of providers and experienced support staff
- Providers general hold a few locations to cover a large territory/patient service radius
- Hospital affiliation for referrals/hospitalizations
- Physician-owned and managed, high-functioning group focused on patient-centered care
This practice offers a competitive compensation model including a competitive base salary and bonus opportunity, benefits, paid medical malpractice and more.
- Residency training in Internal Medicine with Fellowship training in Gastroenterology
- New Jersey licensed preferred but not required (plan to obtain or in process strongly preferred)
- Physicians graduating in the next 12 months from residency/fellowship will be considered.