Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Hudson, NY – City Population 7k, County Population 63k, Service Area 100k
Located 25 miles from Albany, 70 miles from Hartford & Just 2-hours from New York City
• Permanent, full-time position
• Employed with 200-bed hospital, Level III Trauma, 200 physicians covering 37 specialties
• Replace retiring physician in practice with 4 other GIs and 1 NP
• State-of-the-art facilities and Endoscopy Suite
• Clinic attached to hospital
• Competitive & negotiable base salary or income guarantee with productivity incentives. Sign-on, relocation, malpractice, CME, professional dues, marketing costs, and other exceptional benefits that may include student loan repayment and other compensation
Location Details: The secret’s out on hip little Hudson, a charming and trendy enclave (pop. 6,200) fronting the Hudson River, some 120 miles north of NYC (and just an Amtrak train ride away). This is the countryside at its most chic, a sort of “Brooklyn north,” brimming with buzzing food-and-drink establishments; stylish hotels and design-forward boutiques; midcentury antique shops and modern art galleries; and high-caliber music and cultural venues, much of which comes clustered around the picturesque and walkable main drag, Warren Street. Family friendly with A+ schools.
INTERESTED? To speak confidentially with Jill Harris about this permanent opening, please either apply with an updated CV and contact information or call her directly at [Register to View]
. Jill will contact you prior to sending out your information. Reference: JO-1811-30926
Whether its your first practice opportunity upon completion of your residency or fellowship, or you're a practicing physician in need of a change, Source Medical is uniquely organized to offer your search personal attention.