Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
A private, non-profit, New York Level II Trauma Center in Plattsburgh, NY (just 60 miles from Montreal) is seeking a BC/BE Gastroenterologist for a full-time, permanent, and employed position. Incoming physician will join a hospital-based practice. There are four (4) gastroenterologists on staff, three (3) of them are in private practice and one (1) is in the hospital-based practice. All 4 physicians have a very collegial relationship and share on-call duties.
This is a regional tertiary center that offers high technology and is JCAHO accredited. The Ambulatory Surgery Center has 4 OR’s and 4 endoscopy suites. The position offers competitive compensation along with a comprehensive benefit package including relocation assistance. Possible H1-B visa support. Ref: JO-1810-30613.
- EUS and ERCP skills are optional.
- Busy office and hospital consultative practice.
- Workweek is split between inpatient/outpatient work.
- Call is 1:5 and is moderate.
- Average annual volume: 10,220 admissions, 900 births, 50,000 ER visits, and 21,000 surgical procedures.
Whether its your first practice opportunity upon completion of your residency or fellowship, or you're a practicing physician in need of a change, Source Medical is uniquely organized to offer your search personal attention.