Gastroenterologist (GI physician) needed for multi-specialty group location in greater NYC:
- Increase in primary care referrals and community assessments have lead to the need to hire an additional GI
- This is full-spectrum, 100% GI
- Regionally there are 10+ GIs and a handful of APRNs who support the GI practice + faculty members, nurse managers, a registered nurse and a medical assistant.
- After hours/weekend calls are distributed among the GI team. 1 week of call every 3 months answering approximately 3 calls (roughly).
- Weekly schedule includes an even ratio of consultative vs. endoscopy time
- Traditional hours are: 8-6 normally, 8-8 late days, 8-5 on Fridays, and 9-1 on Saturdays (office hours schedule are rotated and vary bite the exact location)
- Special interests in population health, integrated care model would be strongly considered
Employed position with competitive compensation plan and benefits (health, dental, vision, disability), retirement plan, expenses for license/dues/CME, generous PTO plan, paid medical malpractice including tail coverage.
- NY State license, DEA, CSR (active or applied preferred) but not required
- Fellowship-trained in Gastroenterology (GI)
- New graduates completing training in the next 12 months encouraged to apply