This job is archived
Established Organization with 2 Hospitals, 19 outpatient clinics and over 60 PCP’s. We have an unbelievable team, and do to an increased demand (we are in the fastest growing county in Washington), we are looking to add to our team. This is a turnkey clinic, you have everything you need to step in day one and be sucessful. You will have 2 dedicated procedure days and can be as busy as you would like, there is no shortage of patients.
We will be bringing on at least 2 new GIs, 1 advanced and 1 General. You can do ERCP, EUS & Halo, with no competition for scopes from other surgeons. We are open to 2019 grads, as well as those currently in practice, but are not able to sponsor any Visa candidates.
KEY PRACTICE FACTS
- Join a team of 2 experienced GIs, 2 PAs and very experienced support staff
- 4-day work week (2 days clinic, 2 Days Procedures)
- 12-15 patients per day in the clinic, 10-14 procedures per day in the suites
- Call is 1:4, cover only 1 hospital
- Opportunity to do ERCP, EUS & Halo (Already have the equipment)
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness Qualifying Organization
- Median Salary + RVU/ Relocation/ Benefits/ CME/ Retirement/ Tail Coverage
KEY COMMUNITY FACTS
- NO STATE INCOME TAX
- World class salmon fishing, whale watching & killer whale sightings
- Outdoor paradise: Biking, Hiking, Camping, Fishing, Golfing, Climbing, Boating
- Enjoy all the benefits of a major metro, without the traffic