- A nonprofit hospital located in Abilene, Texas, and has been established since 1924.
- Looking to recruit a Gastroenterologist to either be an employee of the hospital or to join a very busy group
- Marketing to the region and community
- Call will be 1 in 4
Compensation. The Starting Salary Is $40,000 To $60,000 More Compared To Starting Gastroenterology Medicine Salaries In Dallas / Fort Worth. Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 20% Lower Than The Aforementioned Metropolitan Areas, Provides Significant Purchasing Power To Build Their Dream Home, Payoff School Loans And Retire Early.
The Housing Market. This 3,886 sq ft, 4 bedroom; 3 bath home in WYLIE schools. The main house is an exquisite Victorian style home built in 2009, the wrap around porch gives you that Texas country feel while viewing the entire property. This home can be yours for $429,000.
The Community. The City of Abilene, Texas, is located approximately 180 miles due west of the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex. Located in west central Texas near the geographic center of the state. Situated adjacent to Interstate 20, Abilene is the center of a 22-county area commonly referred to as the Texas Midwest or the Big Country. Abilene serves as the county seat for Taylor County, one of 254 counties in Texas.
Described as "the Future Great City of West Texas," Abilene was established in March 1881 upon the completion of the Texas & Pacific Railroad. Abilene's civic progressiveness and its logistic function as a regional center for distribution, commerce, industry, transportation, and education provide an assortment of lodging, dining, cultural, and shopping opportunities typically found only in much larger cities.
The Employer. 564 beds, services includes a women’s center, rehabilitation hospital, cancer center, hospice center, NICU and numerous other innovative services.Closest Major City
- 101 miles to San Angelo, TX
- 142.0 miles to Fort Worth, TX
- 174.1 miles to Dallas, TX
- 243 miles to San Antonio, TX
Colleges and Universities
- Abilene Christian University (Full-time enrollment: 4,025)
- Hardin-Simmons University (FT enrollment: 1,917)
- McMurry University (FT enrollment: 1,224)
- Abilene Adaptive Recreation
- Cobb Recreation Center
- G V Daniels Recreation Center
- Rose Recreation Center
- Abilene Parks Division
- Sears Recreation Center
- Mall of Abilene
- Shops at Abilene
- Frenchman's Creek Shopping Center