This is an excellent opportunity to be a part of a wonderful group within an education-based program. This position offers a full benefits package, paid time off, and a highly competitive salary that will be discussed upon an on-site interview.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Day to day clinical service responsibilities in the area of gastroenterology
- Participation in the teaching program of both internal and external medical students, residents and fellows
- Participation in research activities within the Department of Internal Medicine.
- Publication in peer-reviewed literature as author or co-author
- Participation in scholarly activities in the area of gastroenterology
- Participation in service assignments of importance to the Department and teaching program
- Some administrative duties as assigned
Interested candidates can reply with a current CV or call/text William Eckert at [Register to View] .