- Physician-led Multi-specialty group
- Call on a 1 in 4 rotation
- Exceptional earning potential
- Advanced Practitioners in office
- Work/Life Balance for you and family
- Position due to growth within the region
- Guaranteed income
- Sign-on bonus
- Relocation assistance
- Productivity and quality bonuses
- Comprehensive benefit package includes CME & 4 weeks PTO
- Malpractice and tail insurance
Premier Medical Associates, an affiliate of the Allegheny Health Network, is the largest multi-specialty physician practice in the Greater Pittsburgh area with 100 providers, 22 medical services and specialties delivering care in 10 convenient locations.
Premier is one of the country’s exemplary healthcare organizations evidenced by its operational sophistication paired with an outstanding culture of innovation, collaboration and execution.
Pittsburgh, PA is ranked among one of the top places to live, work, and visit in the United States. The city has a thriving economy with excellent school systems, and some of the top colleges & universities in the country. The region is home to professional sports including the Steelers, Penguins, and Pirates! You will also enjoy arts and culture from the Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra to Carnegie Museum of Natural History and so much in-between!
For more information, contact
Physician and Advance Practice Recruiter
[Register to View] – Phone and Text
[Register to View]
Please reference position ID 160661 when responding.