This job is archived
The community has a growing demand, so the facility is accepting new candidates. Procedures are done on-site at their endoscopy and pathology centers. Advanced procedures are done in a hospital setting. ERCP and EUS are highly desired but not required. Ability to do teaching / lectures at the hospitals is an option for those interested in academics.
The facility is accepting board certified or board eligible applicants. This position will require a current CA license, and CompHealth's licensing team can help you obtain one. Current residents and fellows will be considered. This opportunity offers a partnership track after one year for a 'gastronomical' earning potential with no buy in. The endoscopy center also has a buy in.
There is a 1:4 call schedule and you are paid for call. They have all the support you need from the business end, a PA and scribe are available, and all the gastroenterologists are friendly and willing to help.
You will enjoy living and working in one of California's prettiest landscapes. Lancaster is located approximately 70 miles north of downtown Los Angeles and boasts a musical highway that 'plays' part of the William Tell Overture, also known as the theme to the 1950s television show The Lone Ranger.
- Join 6 other Gastroenterologists in a colloquial single specialty group who are all partners
- Partnership track after 1 year
- Endoscopy center located on premise, advanced procedures are done in a hospital setting
- There is PA and scribe support
- ERCP and EUS are highly desired but not required
- Ability to do teaching / lectures at the hospitals is an option for those interested in academics
- Only an hour and 20 minutes to LAX or shop in Beverly Hills but without all the traffic
- Live in a wonderful place to raise a family, one hour to Big Bear, national parks, beaches (surfing)
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail