Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Gastroenterology in MS - Spectacular Gastroenterology position has emerged in metro Mississippi (CPH# JOB-2442415)
A wonderful leadership and non leadership position awaits a Gastroenterologist in this lovely, welcoming and friendly city in Mississippi. Gastroenterologist with Hepatology background are highly encouraged to apply as well as general Gastroenterologist. Considerable opportunities exist for the right candidate to develop an internationally reputable division. The division provides a full spectrum of gastroenterology services including inpatient and outpatient consultative services, liver transplants, and a free standing endoscopy suite. Some of the 'perks' you will discover, include competitive compensation and benefits, generous start-up package, ability to hire more staff, with already existing strong support staff, and excellent career growth opportunities. Specialists with vision for strategic expansion of an academic division across the spectrum of tertiary care, education of trainees at all levels, and possible development of a robust research program, if interested. You will be offered medical benefits, vacation, relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, CME time, a 401K retirement package and malpractice insurance. Come live and practice in a lovely Mississippi city with easy access to everything. If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact your personal CompHealth consultant for more information. Your consultant will provide you more details about this position and discuss other opportunities that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule. To get started, please send your CV to Austyn at [Register to View]
or call [Register to View]
- Join some of the finest Gastroenterologists in this nationally recognized organization
- Opportunity provides amazing referral base to keep you busy as much as you want
- Wonderful competitive base salary with strong bonus and terrific incentives
- Academic affiliation provided by this organization to teach
- Located in this wonderful city with night life, fine dinning, shopping and much more
- This city boast great outdoor activities, live music, history and beautiful
- Chance to really enjoy that southern charm with great diversity
- This position also provdes a great work-life balance for incoming physician
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that...