Facility: Prominent hospital offering a wide range of medical services and specialties to the local community and beyond.
Opportunity: Gastroenterologist needed for ongoing coverage
* November 20, 2023 - Ongoing
* Monday – Sunday 7:00 AM – 7:00 AM 24-hour call applies to the first 1-2 assignments.
* Outpatient hours 7a-3p with 3p-7a night call on future assignments
* 6-10 calls per night. 2-5 expected onsite call-ins
* Rounding on new admissions and new surgical patients from previous night.
* Common office procedures: EGD, Colonoscopy, pH studies, Manometry, Sigmoidoscopy.
* Common hospital procedures: ERCP, EUS, EEG/PEG-J tube placement.
* Advanced procedures include: ERCP, Spyglass, EUS, Esophageal Manometry, Esophageal pH
testing, Pill Cam
* EMR: McKesson and Athena
* Active MI or IMLC license required
Compensation: Competitive hourly rates with weekly pay and malpractice included. Paid travel and lodging available.