- Seeking BC/BE Gastroenterologist to join group of 5.
- Join established and collegial group.
- Hospital employed position.
- Position due to expansion.
- The practice offers a wide range of digestive disease diagnosis and care, including liver studies, ERCP, video capsule endoscopy, esophageal studies, upper endoscopy and colonoscopy.
- A competitive compensation is offered
- 8 weeks vacation, 1 week paid CME,
- Health and dental insurance, paid malpractice insurance,
- Paid moving expenses
LIVELY METRO CITY- HOME OF THE UNIVERSITY OF MAINE, this is a highly rated riverside metro with a modern, efficient international airport. Downtown hosts a joint venture UMaine/ Art museum and Childrens Discovery Museum. The arts are well supported here; the city boasts the oldest professional community symphony in the United States, and a professional, popular performing arts venue. UMaine's nearby Collins Center for the Arts offers a 1200 seat theater for a variety of entertainment from opera and Broadway musicals to jazz. This area of Maine offers the best of New England's lifestyle, with small city benefits: there are a myriad of locally owned restaurants, cafes and pubs, charming in-town shops and Macys anchoring the large mall. It is an easy I-95 drive to Boston(4 hours), 2 hours to world-class Sugarloaf USA skiing, and under 1 hour to Penobscot Bay sailing and stunning Bar Harbor/Acadia National Park, 2hrs to Portland.
Galen Roberts - Search Consultant
Health Search New England / Division of Jordan Search Consultants