Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
**Gastroenterologist Opening in Beverly, MA**
Located 23 miles from Boston
**About the Opening:**
- Established and highly regarded Gastroenterology group on the North Shore of Boston is actively recruiting for a general gastroenterologist.
- Full-time, permanent position
- The group is currently comprised of 4 general GI Physicians, 1 GI Physician Hospitalist, 2 Advanced Practitioners, 2 Registered Nurses, and a compliment of support staff.
- The group is employed by and affiliated with Beverly Hospital. Beverly is a member hospital of an integrated health care system comprised of 4 prestigious academic medical centers and several top tier community hospitals in the Metro Boston/Eastern Massachusetts area
- Providers in the group are committed to providing high quality patient-centered care. They specialize in the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of a wide variety of gastrointestinal, pancreatic, liver and biliary disorders. They are trained, experienced and highly skilled in performing a number of medical procedures including colonoscopy, upper endoscopy, and capsule endoscopy. This is a very collegial group. Because of the Hospitals GI Hospitalist, physicians have minimal weekday inpatient coverage responsibilities.
- The group offers 1:7 night and weekend call
- Beverly Hospital is a highly regarded 221-bed community hospital achieving the title of Truven Top 100 Hospitals 7 times, and one of only 40 hospitals nationwide to have achieved A grades for patient safety and patient outcomes since Leapfrogs inception in 2012.
Beverly is a family friendly community offering excellent public and private schools, reasonable housing costs, and a host of social, cultural and recreational amenities. It provides easy access to Boston, the coast, the mountains, and all that coastal Massachusetts and Eastern New England have to offer. The lifestyle it affords is truly unparalleled making it a highly desirable area in which to practice and live.
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
Summit Recruiting Group is committed to being the premier provider of high quality physician placement services in the healthcare industry. We are dedicated to having a highly motivated and skilled team of professionals who perform the highest level of quality work each and every day. By setting these high standards for our organization, and by drawing from all available know...