**Gastroenterology opening: Johnstown, NY**
Located 50m to Albany; 45m to Saratoga
- Full-time, permanent
- Visa eligible
- HPSA score places group in a good position for loan repayment locally, statewide, Federally and Immigration support.
- Practice is located on the hospital campus just down the hallway from Operating suites.
- Position has been created due to volume and growth
- 56 bed hospital in Upstate NY at the foothills of the Adirondack Mountains.
- 85% of patient volume comes from outpatient services and a strong network of hospital run practices.
- Recently opened Dialysis Center 2 years ago.
- Also operates a free standing Endoscopy Center.
- Your would-be colleagues are welcoming and cooperative with well honed skills.
- 17 for primary care
- 18 for dental
- 18 for mental health
- Compensation depends on the conditions you choose.
- Group starts at slightly higher than the MGMA Salary median for your specialty
- 7 weeks PTO and 7 paid holidays, Malpractice, all dues, licenses, etc. paid, CME allowance, 100% Health Insurance premium paid by the hospital, sign on bonus and reimbursed moving costs.
- Sites are well run, full of loyal and smart support staff.
- Sign on an Relocation bonuses
**State Level Programs**
- REGENT PHYSICIAN PROGRAM is for Primary Care Providers. The provider can apply up to 4 years for 10k each year. The setting on this does not matter. They may work in OP or IP.
- DANY PROGRAM (Doctors Across NY) applies to any specialty or PCP which is in short supply. This provides as much as 120K for a one time 3 year commitment and is tax free.
- PHYSICIAN PRACTICE SUPPORT PROGRAM makes 100k available to either the Practice (hospital) or the Physician to support a new practice. Should the hospital use the
funds, the Physician may apply after 2 years.
- US PRIMARY CARE SERVICE CORP is for APP and mental health providers. Provides 30k a year for up to 5 years. The provider, however, has to do 50% practice in Mental Health and be able to provide documentation. The benefit to support Licensed Social Worker training is being fleshed out. This one would be competitive.
**National Level Programs**
- NATIONAL HEALTH SERVICE CORP provides 50K tax free for a 2 year commitment, 20k for another year per year up to 16 years or up to 370K or when the loan is
- The site must have a site certification (we do, except for our newest 3 and we are working on that). This benefit is for Physician and NP.
- NURSING CORP provides funds for nurses going back to school, makes scholarships available.
- VISA SUPPORT - provides grants for immigration work, gives J1 advise to the hospital or employer from an immigration attorney.
- Participation in the HPSA ACUMEN program puts us also on grant watch for programs which arise from which either our providers or our hospital would benefit.
**About the Group**
- Hospital is independently owned and operated.
- Group has been in the black for the past 20 years and is not looking for a partner or affiliate.
- 80% of the hospitals revenue comes from the strong network of outpatient practice and the patient loyalty that they possess.
- A network of 11 centers, most recently opening one in Broadalbin, NY this past April 2020 and opening our Amsterdam Center in May.
- Has an outpatient Endoscopy Center as well.
**Employed specialties include:**
- Ob/Gyn, Pulmonology, Neurology, Urology, General Surgery, Gastroenterology, Anesthesiology, Pediatrics, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Occupational Health, Family Practice, ENT, Audiology and Podiatry.