**Gastroenterology opening in Cedar Rapids, IA**
- 1.5 hours from Des Moines
- Established Gastroenterology practice with 4 Physicians and 2 Advanced Practice Providers
- Provide coverage exclusively at UnityPoint Health - St. Luke's Hospital and the Surgery Center Cedar Rapids, IA.
- Future of a new large Endo suite
- Part of a large multi-specialty group, including primary care, providing a built-in referral base.
- Utilizes EPIC as an electronic health record both for inpatient and outpatient services.
- Excellent benefits include competitive salary, medical, dental, and vision benefits, CME allowances, 401K/457B, and sign on bonus and relocation offered.
- Dynamic and safe community that offers an excellent Midwestern quality of life and multitude of recreational activities
- Organization recognizes the need for a quality work-life balance.
- Full time position with a combination of inpatient, clinic, and procedures
- Clinic work hours: M-Thu 2-5PM; Procedures in the AM
- Call Quarterly: 1/4
- M.D. or D.O.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Gastroenterology; Board exam must be completed within one year of hire date
- Prefer experience with ERCP
- Ability to work as a team member
- Excellent communication, written and verbal, analytical, and problem-solving skills
**About the Group:**
A non-profit 900-member physician group practice serving 2,000,000 patients from 280 locations in Iowa and Illinois. Clinic has a base of primary care physicians in family practice, internal medicine and pediatrics. In addition, it offers physician services in subspecialty areas including pulmonology/Critical Care, endocrinology/diabetes, infectious disease, neurology, obstetrics/gynecology, psychiatry and rheumatology.
**About the Area:**
Cedar Rapids is the second largest city in Iowa and is located in the heart of East Central Iowa. The city is nationally recognized as one of the Top 100 Best Place to Live. Its known for offering a low cost of living along with excellent dining, recreation, entertainment and cultural options. You may hear Cedar Rapids referred to as the city with five seasons: spring, summer, fall, winter and the fifth is a reminder to enjoy all the seasons. Cedar Rapids is home to two dozen Fortune 500 companies and more than 300 manufacturers including Rockwell Collins, General Mills and Quaker Oats.