**Advanced Endoscopic Gastroenterologist Opening in NY**
**Located in Cooperstown, NY**
* Full-time, Permanent.
* Employed Position.
* A progressive academic health system in central New York, and major teaching affiliate of Columbia University, is seeking a full-time Advanced Trained BC/BE Advanced Trained Gastroenterologist.
* The group is an integrated health care system that provides care and services to people living in an eight county region covering 5,600 square miles in Central New York. The organization includes five corporately affiliated hospitals, as well as skilled nursing facilities, community and school-based health centers, and health partners in related fields. More than 400 full-time salaried physicians and advanced practice clinicians who focus on patient centered care. This is vibrant and sophisticated upstate community set in a bucolic lake front village affording four seasons of cultural and outdoor activity. An unparalleled and well-appointed community sport center.
* Join an established group of five physicians and three advanced practice clinicians
* Expected to perform the full spectrum of gastroenterology tests and procedures in addition to ERCP and EUS
* Educational focus teach and mentor residents and medical students
* Call guaranteed to be no more frequent than 1:4
* Instant Referral Base provided with over 300 Network Clinicians
* Strong interest in clinical G.I. and liver disease
* MD or DO
* Fellowship in Advanced Endoscopy
* NYS Licensure
* Medical, dental and vision insurance
* Paid time off, including vacations and holidays
* Life insurance and disability protection
* Paid Malpractice
* Retirement benefits
* CME time and money
* Moving Allowance
* Medical Center provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related condition), age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), genetic predisposition or carrier status, military or veteran status, familial status, status a victim of domestic violence, or any other status protected by law.