- Monday-Friday 8am-5pm busy practice.
- Large physician-owned group comprised of over 220 physicians across 19 locations.
- Over 40 specialties with robust internal referral network and well-established patient base.
- Service to 864-bed hospital 1 block away.
- EPIC EMR allows for continuity of care throughout clinic.
- Physicians are eligible for partnership after 2 years (Guaranteed salary + bonus for 1st year).
- Rewarding compensation structure with NO PRACTICE START-UP COSTS.
- ADVANCED DIAGNOSTIC SUPPORT including in-house labs and Radiology and BUILT-IN REFERRAL NETWORK.
- ROBUST ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT takes care of staffing, billing and collections, coding and transcription, Clinical Informatics (EMR), Value-Based Services, Quality and Recruitment.
- NO STATE INCOME TAX!
- Exceptional suburban setting and favorable payor mix
Must be Board Eligible or Board Certified. Proficiency in diagnostic and interventional upper/lower endoscopic procedures required. Preference will be given to specialists who can provide ERCP services in addition to other procedures.
Since our inception in 1941, Watson Clinic has evolved into one of the largest and most successful medical groups in the Southeast United States and our robust medical staff has distinguished themselves as healthcare leaders in our community. Our extensive multi-disciplinary teams collaborate to ensure continuity of care. As a result, patients and providers enjoy efficient referrals within the Clinic. Watson Clinic is well-known for introducing innovative technology and procedures and is equipped with state-of-the-art diagnostic testing equipment. Our lucrative practice is governed by a physician-led Board of Directors. Watson Clinic is Accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care.
Lakeland is a lively community, conveniently located between Tampa and Orlando. Much of Lakeland’s culture and iconic neighborhoods are built around 38 stunning lakes. Lakeland has been named one of the fastest growing cities in the nation, however our cost of living and property taxes remain among the lowest in the state!
Lakeland is just a short drive away from some of the nation’s best attractions including Disney World, Universal Studios, Busch Gardens, Daytona 500, Cape Canaveral, and Clearwater Beach- named “#1 Beach in America” by Trip Advisor. We are home to Fortune 500 companies such as Publix Supermarkets, Geico Insurance, and the largest Amazon Fulfillment Center in the Southeast U.S. Our culturally diverse city nurtures the creative instincts of youth at the Harrison School of Visual and Performing Arts.
Floridians enjoy year-round sunshine and a wide variety of outdoor activities including sports fishing, golf, water sports, and running or hiking throughout our abundant natural landscapes. Lakeland is the spring training home for the Detroit Tigers with Watson Clinic physicians serving as their official medical provider in Florida!
Thank you for your consideration, Please let me know if you have interest in this opportunity and I will facilitate getting you additional information.
Director of Recruiting [Register to View]
[Register to View]