Join VillageMD! FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE- SIGN ON BONUS- Family/Internal Medicine Physician in North Pasco County, FL!
Welcome to the Future of Primary Care:
- BRAND NEW – state of the art clinic with pharmacy integration
- Full-Time, Part-Time, PRN – ENJOY WORK LIFE BALANCE!
- (4) 10-hour shifts, (3) 12-hour shifts or (5) 8-hour shifts – YOU PICK!
- Advanced and innovative technology (scribe with AI, patient education and more)
- Competitive and tailored compensation
- Provider-founded, provider-led, provider-driven, and patient-centered organization
As a Family/Internal Medicine Physician with VillageMD, you will discover something unexpected: an entire organization built around the value of primary care. We empower our primary care physicians to deliver person to person care that lets you do what you do best. We will support you with evidence based best practices, full multi-disciplinary team to help you provide the best care for your patient. With the latest tools to enable you to provide modern high-tech care with a human touch.
Our model of care lets you focus on what matters most: your patients. Our model provides the support that you need to deliver the outcomes you’ve always wanted.
At VillageMD, our model of care offers providers the support you need to practice the way you want. You will have:
- Access to physician leaders and knowledge-sharing opportunities across a national network of colleagues who are leading the transformation of primary care
- In each market, local physician leadership councils make the important decision impacting your daily work
- Reduced administrative burden and provide support
- Highly trained support staff at each location to handle walk-in and PCP overflow
- Easy to use, optimized EMR with full telehealth capability
- Cross-trained care management and population health teams
- High earnings potential aligned with our innovative clinical model
- Full comprehensive benefits, including generous paid time off (PTO), CME allowance, health, dental, vision, disability, and 401k retirement plan
- 2+ years of clinical outpatient experience, post residency
- Must hold current, unrestricted State license or be eligible for licensure
- Board certification in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine is required
- Must be actively registered or eligible to register with the Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA)
- Must possess active Medicare/Medicaid enrollment or be eligible to enroll
Our unique VillageMD culture – how inclusion and diversity make the difference:
At VillageMD, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare. We believe building trust and innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system. Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Explore your future as an innovator in healthcare with VillageMD today!