PA-C/ ARNP ■ Family Medicine ■ Bellingham, WA
You already love the Northwest. Why not love your career, too? The Everett Clinic is looking for a full-time, licensed and experienced Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner to join our Family Medicine Team at our Bellingham Clinic. Join our supportive and collegial team of physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners who enjoy great work life balance while providing high-quality patient care.
Job Summary: Work collaboratively with established providers in a primary care outpatient setting. This position will not maintain its own practice but, will see same day/ over flow patients that need to be seen acutely with approximately 12 patient visits a day.
All new providers are assigned a mentor for their first six months. 2+ years’ experience in Primary Care or Acute Care setting preferred.
This full-time position includes a flexible schedule, four-day work week and No call.
By joining The Everett Clinic, you will experience:
- Patient-centered, supportive team-based and collaborative work environment
- Highly competitive compensation; base salary, relocation and sign-on bonus
- Flexible shifts
- Excellent communication with fellow providers
- Epic EMR
- CME reimbursement and malpractice coverage in a financially stable, growing organization
- Above market compensation and benefits, including leadership pathways and paid license renewals
The Everett Clinic is a long-standing and thriving physician-ran practice located outside of Seattle in a naturally beautiful region. Our compensation and benefits are very competitive, and our low provider turnover rates and high provider satisfaction scores make The Everett Clinic one of the Northwest’s most sought-after organizations.
For more information please contact-
Markus Smith, Provider Recruitment ■ [Register to View]