As part of the OptumCare network, 4C Medical Group is seeking for a Full Time Primary Care Physician to join our team in Fountain Hills, AZ. 4C Medical Group is an integrated primary and specialty care network that provides high quality medical care in acute, sub - acute, ambulatory and home - based care settings.
Our goal as an organization is to transform healthcare nationally, while providing Physician - led care locally. Our distinctive culture and set of capabilities enable independent physicians to succeed in value - based models of care and fulfill the Quadruple Aim of high - quality, high - value services and outstanding patient and provider experience. Optum strives to be the partner of choice for patients, providers, employers, health systems and health plans.
- Provide a full range of primary care led services, while practicing at the peak of your license
- Work in an integrated and coordinate manner with medical specialist to coordinate patient care
- We promote a culture of clinical innovation and transformation all while providing evidence based medicine
- Ensuring the patient is receiving the right care, at the right time, in the right location
As an Employer of choice we offer a full comprehensive range of benefits and attractive compensation package:
- Med/Den/Vis, STD, LTD, 401k with match
- Professional Liability and Tail Coverage
- Stock Purchase Option/Executive Savings Plan
- Physician Partnership Program
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies now require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles require full COVID-19 vaccination as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
- M.D. or D.O.
- B/C or B/E Internal Medicine for Family Medicine
- Active unrestricted Arizona Medical License or ability to obtain prior to employment
- Unrestricted DEA license
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination prior to employment to ensure compliance
The 4C Medical Group Story:
4C is a highly-qualified group of Primary Care Providers and Specialists providing continuity of care to our patients, managing their overall healthcare needs across the care delivery spectrum. We are guided by our values of Compassion, Competence, Communication and Camaraderie to provide our patients with the right care at the right time at the right place.
Our mission is to improve the health and quality of life for our community of patients, physicians and employees.
At OptumCare, we’ve found that putting clinicians at the center of care is the best way to improve lives. Our physician-led organization is one of the most dynamic and progressive health care organizations in the world, serving over 17 million people through more than 45,000 aligned physicians and 9,000 advanced practice clinicians. You will find our team working in local clinics, surgery centers and urgent care centers, within care models focused on managing risk, higher quality outcomes and driving change through collaboration and innovation. Learn more at [Register to View] .
Would you thrive with OptumCare?
- Do you practice evidence-based medicine?
- Are you seeking a practice focused on patient-centered quality care, not volume?
- Are you a team player – comfortable delegating and empowering teams?
- Are you constantly seeking better ways to do things?
- Do you want to be part of something better?
Job Keywords: Physician, Primary Care, Fountain Hills, Arizona, AZ