Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Contact CompHealth to discuss this or other opportunities that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
- Willing to wait for license
- BC or BE required
- 12 to 14 patients per day
- Hospital privileges needed
- DEA needed
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Midvale, Utah, United States
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensur...