Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
This west Georgia Health System is seeking a Board Eligible/Board Certified Family Practice physician to join our Health System Medical Group in an outpatient only Family Medicine position. Work out of one office location and admit all patients through the Hospitalist service or pediatric practice at the hospital. Position offers an excellent salary plus bonus potential and great benefits.
• This practice is a “traditional” in that they see patients in the clinic as well as follow them into the hospital
• Each doctor spends 1 day per week in the hospital as the practice’s “hospitalist” and rounds on all of the practices’ admitted patients
• Partnership opportunities available
• Call would be 1:4 (but will be “phone only” call the vast majority of the time; the Hospitalist group handles nighttime admissions)
• There are 3 doctors and 2 nurse practitioners in the practice
• 8am - 5pm, M-F
West Georgia is a thriving, progressive community—home to a vibrant arts scene with plentiful art galleries and festivals, a regional university and other post-secondary schools, excellent public and private schools and a strong local economy.
The area offers a wealth of cultural, recreational and tourist attractions to suit any taste. From theatre to arts and crafts, golf to tennis, John Tanner State Park to Macintosh Reserve, you'll find it all here. Diverse activities include community theater, community chorus, community band, children's theatre, art exhibitions, a storytelling festival, violin classes, arts and crafts attractions and special musical performances.
During his twenty-three years representing the second largest hospital in Georgia, W. Asbury Stembridge, Jr., FACHE had a driving passion to provide the highest quality healthcare to his hometown Macon, GA. This passion energized his quest to find the most qualified physicians in the country to join his hospital staff and become valuable community members. Asbury recognized early on that successfu...