Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Family Medicine in Massachusetts
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a well-established and financially sound health center 10 miles from downtown Boston! We are currently seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine physician interested in working in an urgent care setting. Must have at least 2 years of experience in Urgent Care or Emergency Medicine environment. Benefits of this permanent position include:
* Facilities have experienced exponential growth over the past decade, and currently serves more than 39,000 patients
* We are seeking physicians who are committed to serving the underserved, have a deep respect for the cultural diversity of our community, and are dedicated to reducing health disparities
* Choose the spectrum most appropriate to his or her passion: procedures of choice, with or without prenatal care, with or without obstetric care in the hospital, with or without pediatric rounding
* 4 days a week with one evening
* Phone call only! (evening or weekend on call every two weeks)
* Join a team of 6-8 medical providers and 3-4 behavioral health providers
* Midlevel’s available
* H1B and J1 visas encouraged to apply!
* Compensation commensurate upon skill set and experience
* Full and comprehensive benefit package offered including health, dental, CME, PTO, life, short-term disability and NHSC loan repayment
* Borders the ocean 10 miles north of Boston!
* Easy access to airport
* Community with a very diverse population representing countries from around the world!
Email updated CV to [Register to View]
A nine-time winner Talent and six-time winner Client categories of ClearlyRated “Best of Staffing” award, VISTA has 30 years of experience optimizing continuity of care for hospitals, medical practices and government agencies across the US. We ensure both quality and continuity of care for patients and the healthcare facilities that serve them. A leading provider of short-term US locum...