Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Seeking Family Medicine leader to help develop top-ranked Family Medicine Residency program
* Build a program from the ground up
* First residents started in July
* Maintain active clinical practice and work with residents
* MD/DO in primary care (board certified or board eligible)
* 4 years minimum outpatient experience
* Medical Directorship experience, preferred
* Experience starting a new practice, desirable
* Can support J1 or H1B visa
* Close proximity to DC, Baltimore, and Philadelphia
* Rapidly growing city with metro access near the ocean & award winning beaches
* Low income taxes + low real estate taxes
* Enjoy tax free shopping with no sales tax!
* Delaware and Chesapeake Bay recreation
* Mild winters
* Prestigious schools
For more information, please contact Christen Kolloff:
Direct: [Register to View]
Cell/ Text: [Register to View]
[Register to View]
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Jackson Physician Search is a leader in the permanent recruitment of physicians and advanced practice providers to hospitals and health systems across the United States. We have been recognized for our track record of results built on our clients’ trust in the talent of our team and the transparency of our process and fee structure.Partnering with us means you’ll be working with recrui...