Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
**Family Medicine opening in Chicago, IL**
* Located in the northwest part of Chicago
* Full-time, permanent opening
* Joining an established Primary Care Group that has served the community for 20+ years
* Highly competent and trained Bilingual (English & Spanish) staff
* Provide outpatient coverage
* Experience preferred
* Must be Board Certified
* Fluency in Polish is desired, but not required
**Services offered by group include:**
Comprehensive Physical Exam, Acute and Chronic Care, Immunizations & Vaccinations, Diabetes Screening, Cholesterol Screening, Electrocardiograms, DEXA Bone Density, Weight Loss Program, Spirometry, Lab Draws On-Site School, Physicals (including immunizations for children and adults), Pap Smears, Prostate Screening, Diabetes Care, Hypertension, Obesity Management, and Telemedicine (RX on Demand).
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States