Cross Country Locums is seeking up to five Primary Care physicians who can work for what might be up to 12 months on a COVID-19 project. This is part of a program designed to support a broad range of COVID-19 testing and epidemiologic surveillance releated activities including the expansion of the Outbreak Management Branch for the county. This is a contract position only; no permanent placement option available. The desired schedule is M-F 5 days a week (40 hour work week), and the client may occasionally need physicians to volunteer to work a few hours on the weekend as well. Preference to Physicians who have access to a computer with a microphone and speaker as well as wifi internet access. Client will provide a cell phone for the project. PPE will be provided. There will be a 5-7 day orientation/training period for which there is training, shadowing, and independent study. Currently funding on this project is limited to $85-90 an hour and mileage reimbursement. Local physicans only as no lodging, flight, or rental car reimbursement available.
While we are seeking additional clarity from our client as to the Worksite Setting and more clarity on the responsibilities involved, here is the scope of work that we have received specific to responsibilities and duties
· Provide support and clinical consultation to Outbreak Investigation Managers and their teams (caseload of approximately 40 COVID-19 outbreak investigations).
· Participate in outbreak investigation conferences and cohort review and assists the in providing feedback to field staff.
· Serve as a consultant for COVID-19 outbreak investigation sites.
· Work collaboratively with and provide consultation to members of the investigation team to ensure quality care and timely disposition of issues.
· Determine when an outbreak meets closure criteria and signs Clearance Letter.
We are working with the client in an attempt to increase our bill rate but as it currently stands we are limited here based on how the project was funded. If there is an adjustment, we can increase the pay. Until that happens we are limited to the details as shared above.
For more information about this opportunity please share a CV via email to Physician Recruiter Kelly Berrall: [Register to View]
as well as a general outline on your availability knowing this is an on-going long term commitment for up to 12 months.
C [Register to View]
F [Register to View]