Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
VISTA’s Permanent Placement Division is representing a large dynamic multispecialty organization recruiting full-time, outpatient-only Primary Care physicians for several attractive suburban and Hudson Valley locations. A few highlights of this permanent full-time positions include:
* Join a rapidly growing and market leading private practice with over 400 providers covering 40 specialties
* Flexible four-day work schedule
* No hospital call with shared telephone only call
* Outstanding support, ancillary services and cutting-edge technology
* Physician-owned with partnership track after two years
* Urgent Care shifts available if desired
* Designated NCQA Accredited ACO
* Recently partnered with a health system to form an alliance for healthcare transformation
* Health/dental/vision; PTO, $4,000 CME; smartphone; notebook computer
* Paid licensure, DEA, boards and no-tail malpractice insurance
* Highly competitive base compensation with exceptional RVU productivity bonus
* $25,000 combined sign on relocation bonus
* Varying distance options to New York City
Cottonwood Heights, United States
A nine-time winner Talent and six-time winner Client categories of ClearlyRated “Best of Staffing” award, VISTA has 30 years of experience optimizing continuity of care for hospitals, medical practices and government agencies across the US. We ensure both quality and continuity of care for patients and the healthcare facilities that serve them. A leading provider of short-term US locum...