We are currently looking for a BC/BE Family Medicine physician to join our primary care practice in the Kissimmee/Clermont area, just outside of Orlando, Florida.
- Outstanding opportunity to join our unique, all-in-one facility, offering the full spectrum of comprehensive, cost effective primary care medical services and chiropractic care for the entire family
- The incoming provider will be based in our new office location in the Kissimmee/Clermont area, but may be asked to assist at our base office in Windermere on an as-needed basis
- Full-time schedule with very light call obligation
- Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits
- Must comply with HIPAA rules and regulations
About the Orlando Area:
- Orlando is conveniently located in central Florida, home to Orlando International Airport, and about an hour inland of Florida’s coast.
- While the city was built on theme park fame, the number and variety of Orlando attractions have grown to include world-famous restaurants, high-end outlet shopping centers, theatrical performances, and amazing concert and sporting event venues.
- The community is situated in close proximity to several institutions of higher education including University of Central Florida, University of Florida, and University of Tampa.
Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group, a national physician organization with more than 2,700+ providers in multiple states. Through high-performance physician groups, accountable care organizations, and population health management programs, Privia works in partnership with health plans, health systems and employers to better align reimbursements to quality and outcomes.
Director, Provider Recruitment
Privia Medical Group