At Tenet Healthcare, the heart of what we do centers on caring with compassion. We are a community built on care. As a leading national healthcare system, our impact spreads far and deep with 60 hospitals and approximately 460 outpatient centers and additional sites of care in 9 different states.
For the Alabama market, our Brookwood Baptist Health Primary & Specialty Care Network is dedicated to providing advanced medical care to patients and their families throughout the Birmingham area and surrounding communities.
We are actively recruiting for a Primary Care Physician for a full-time, employed opportunity in our Hoover, AL office.
- Full-time, employed opportunity – Available Immediately!
- 100% Outpatient only
- Office hours are Monday-Friday, regular business hours
- Join two other physicians and one NP
- Established call group
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package
Hoover, AL is a rapidly growing suburban community located approximately 10 miles south of Birmingham. The beautiful parks, nature preserves, and lakes create endless scenic views and outdoor activities. A true golfers paradise, Hoover is home to several pristine courses.
About Tenet Physician Resources (TPR)
At Tenet Healthcare, our mission is to help physicians overcome challenges that go beyond patient care. That’s why we developed Tenet Physician Resources (TPR) to provide you with everything you need to be successful reach your personal and professional goals.
- Management and support for all the business aspects of the practice so you can focus on patient care
- Comprehensive benefits package, malpractice insurance, and physician time off
- In-house billing, coding, and collections
- Website development, marketing support, and other crucial services
- Top executive and administrative support, IT, HR, and legal
- MD or DO degree required
- BE/BC with the American Board of Family Medicine or the American Board of Internal Medicine
- Alabama licensed or eligible to obtain licensure in the State of Alabama
Please note: Unfortunately, this opportunity cannot sponsor a J1 waiver and does not qualify as a cap-exempt H1b employer at this time.
How to Apply:
If interested, please submit a copy of your current CV and contact information for immediate consideration.
All inquiries and personal information will be kept confidential.
*Please, no agency solicitation