Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
A comprehensive medical home is seeking a BE/BC Family Medicine physician with 5+ year of Leadership Experience for a Chief Medical Officer role for their established primary care team. This is a great opportunity for candidates that are seeking to help an underserved population and have a more quality of life focused position with access to all the outdoor wonders of Southern Oregon.
* Outpatient only - Monday-Friday Clinic Schedule
* 60% Administrative Responsibilities and 40% Clinical - Low Patient Volumes
* Low Patient Volumes
* No Call, No Nights, and No Weekends
* Guaranteed Base Salary, Retention Bonus, Sign on Bonus, and Relocation
* Qualify for Student Loan Repayment
* Comprehensive Benefits Package: Full Paid Employee Health/Dental/Life Insurance, 401k, Malpractice Insurance, 14 Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off/Sick Time, CME Allowance and Time Off
* Be located near the infamous Crater Lake National Park and countless trails, campsites, mountains and lakes
* Enjoy scenic hiking and mountain biking, golfing at famous courses, freshwater fishing, and rafting
* Have the choice between over 100 different restaurants and bars throughout the community, ensuring that there is something for everyone there
* Be located near some of Southern Oregon's most famous wineries
* Enjoy an affordable cost of living, with home costs being 56% cheaper than Portland according to Best Places, and with easy access to regional airport
To learn more, please contact Misha Fabick:
Direct: [Register to View]
E-mail: [Register to View]
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Jackson Physician Search is a leader in the permanent recruitment of physicians and advanced practice providers to hospitals and health systems across the United States. We have been recognized for our track record of results built on our clients’ trust in the talent of our team and the transparency of our process and fee structure.Partnering with us means you’ll be working with recrui...