Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
**Family Medicine opening in Arizona**
* Located in ***Globe, AZ*** - roughly 88 miles east of Phoenix
* Full-time, permanent opening
* Non-profit clinic
* Outpatient only - no call
* Schedule: 4 days/week (Monday-Thursday or Tuesday-Friday); 10-hour shifts
* Clinic hours: 7:30am - 6pm
* 3+ years of experience at a community health center preferred, but not required
* EMR: NextGen
* Competitive compensation and benefits
* Health, vision, and dental
* 19 Days Of PTO For The 1st year
* 5 Sick Days
* 7.5 Paid Holidays
* Continuing Education Student Loan Repayment Through NHSC Arizona State Loan Repayment
* Company Pays For License Renewal
* Malpractice Insurance Paid
* Relocation Assistance
The medical center serves 7 Communities throughout Arizona with 9 community healthcare clinics. They are a federally qualified community health center that provides services to all persons without regard to age, sex, race, religion, ethnic origin, or any other factor. The medical center began in 1973 with the founding of Lake Powell Medical Center in Page, AZ. They provide comprehensive healthcare; including medical, dental, and behavioral health services. Since that time, the organization has expanded to locations in Northern and Southeastern Arizona. They offer comprehensive one-stop services and a health care home for patients in each of the communities served by the organization.
Welcome to the City of Globe: City of Hospitality. We are happy you are interested in our historic city. We are a community with great landscapes, family values, friendly neighborhoods, & rich history.
Globe is centrally located in Southern Arizona. We are the perfect getaway for a day trip or a weekend. We are located along the Historic Old West Highway, which takes you from Apache Junction, Arizona to Lordsburg, New Mexico. Come visit the Salado Indian Ruins at Besh-Ba-Gowah Archeological Park. Walk historic downtown and enjoy the Arizona sunshine while visiting our antique shops, or visit The Cobre Valley Center for the Arts and view the works of local artists. If you are looking for beautiful scenery take a short drive to the Pinal Mountains or Roosevelt Lake to see the desert landscape. We are within a two-hour drive to Phoenix or Tucson.
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States