Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
A large FQHC facility is looking for a BE/BC family medicine physician to join their growing team.
Situated in a very modern primary care facility in southwest New Mexico, this position offers a great opportunity to serve an underserved community and truly make an impact with patient care in the area.
* Four Day Work Week.
* No Phone Call.
* Behavioral health, pharmacy, and imaging onsite.
* Two dedicated Medical Assistants per provider.
* Competitive base salary with sign-on and relocation bonuses available.
* Full comprehensive benefits.
* With 320 days of sunshine per year, you can enjoy endless possibilities for outdoor recreation - whitewater rafting, rock climbing, mountain biking, downhill skiing, fly fishing, golfing, and so much more!
* Offering expansive views of the Gila Mountains, this mini-city is home to an iconic Southwest community that is bursting with art, culture, local restaurants and so much more.
* Additionally, not only is this city considered the gateway to wilderness, but it also boasts a cost of living that 20% lower than the national average, according to [Register to View]
Please contact Olivia Georgia for more information and further consideration:
Office: [Register to View]
Text: [Register to View]
Email: [Register to View]
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Jackson Physician Search is a leader in the permanent recruitment of physicians and advanced practice providers to hospitals and health systems across the United States. We have been recognized for our track record of results built on our clients’ trust in the talent of our team and the transparency of our process and fee structure.Partnering with us means you’ll be working with recrui...