Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a client seeking a family medicine physician to join a well-run senior focused private practice. Benefits of this full-time permanent position include:
* Value Based Care model with quality outcome orientation
* Outpatient only with large and growing backlog of established and new patients
* Supportive infrastructure including Advanced Practice Providers and reasonable volume expectations
* Procedures and subspecialty interests welcome
* Very attractive base salary of $240,000 with sign on
* Comprehensive benefits including health insurance, PTO, CME, potential sign-on and 401K
* Room for expansion and practice growth
* Accomplished management support and leadership
* Quality entertainment, attractions, shopping, and world-renowned resorts
* Scenic panoramas in the Red Rock National Conservation area. Lake Mead and Mount Charleston are also close.
* Ideal climate with 315 days of sunshine annually
* Wide variety of terrain makes this a recreational haven
* This location truly has something for everyone
* No corporate, state income or inheritance tax
Cottonwood Heights, United States
A nine-time winner Talent and six-time winner Client categories of ClearlyRated “Best of Staffing” award, VISTA has 30 years of experience optimizing continuity of care for hospitals, medical practices and government agencies across the US. We ensure both quality and continuity of care for patients and the healthcare facilities that serve them. A leading provider of short-term US locum...