Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
1. Provides direct patient care to clinic patients as outlined in the physician’s current work agreement. May
provide medical services in local hospitals per their credentialing/privileging policies as directed by the
2. Elicits information related to the patient’s medical history and records into the Agency’s approved EMR/EHR
3. Examines the patient for symptoms or to determine physical information. Orders, interprets, and executes
various tests and diagnostic images to provide information on patient’s condition. Analyzes reports and
findings of tests and examinations to present accurate diagnoses. Refers patients to medical specialist(s) for
consultant services when necessary for further evaluation and treatment.
4. Conducts physical examinations to provide information needed for admission to school and consideration for
jobs or sports activities, or for insurance eligibility. Completes paperwork for disability or time-off-from-
5. Administers or prescribes treatments. Prescribes medications, dosage and schedule in accordance with
patient diagnoses, condition, and allergies.
6. Promotes health and wellness by advising patients about diet, physical activity, and hygiene along with
methods for prevention of disease.
7. Performs surgical procedures with surgical competency when appropriate for specialty and training and after
approved by CMO to perform such procedures.
8. Participates in peer review activities as directed by the CMO and advises management on performance
deficiencies of medical providers and clinical auxiliary personnel.
9. Complies with Standards of Conduct, Code of Conduct, and Corporate Compliance.
10. Contributes to the training and proficiency of clinical personnel including medical students and residents.
11. Participates in community outreach activities such as health fairs, classes, and community events.
12. Uses PPE as appropriate.
13. Understands role in Disaster Plan and that safety is a condition of employment.
14. Follows policies and procedures.
15. Serves on various and community committees as required/requested.
16. Attends meetings, seminars, and conferences as appropriate to ensure skills and knowledge remain current
and requests CME time and reimbursement per current Agency policy. Completes required annual Agency
17. May travel to other sites to provide coverage.
18. Other duties as assigned.
1. Ability to perform each essential function duty satisfactorily with or without reasonable accommodation.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
2. Graduate of an accredited medical school with a current, unencumbered Arizona state license to practice
3. Valid DEA number.
4. Board Eligible/Board Certified by the American Board of Family Medicine.
5. Ability to become privileged/credentialed at and if applicable local hospitals and credentialed with contracted health plans.
6. Must not be excluded from participation in federal health care programs (as determined by the OIG).
7. CPR certified (BLS/ACLS).
8. Possess a valid driver’s license.
9. Ability to read, write and speak clearly understandable English.
10. Good interpersonal and human relations skills are required. Must possess skills to empathize and care for a
variety of patients, including low-income and diverse cultures and treat everyone (internal and external
customers) with respect and dignity.
[Register to View]
comfortable with the pace of primary care, working with an interdisciplinary team, and has strong
12.Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times in all situations and follow the laws and intent of the most current HIPAA laws and regulations
13.Above average computer skills to operate and/or learn Agency’s current EMR/EHR system.
1. Three (3) plus years of directly related clinical experience at a community health center.
2. Multi-lingual (English/Spanish/Navajo) language skills.
3. Extensive working knowledge of the NextGen EMR system. Knowledge of Microsoft programs with the
ability to effectively communicate using Outlook.
Boynton Beach, Florida, United States
Integrity Healthcare is the nation's premier physician recruitment organization. We staff all medical specialties and subspecialties and maintain a strong focus in primary care, internal medicine and hospitalist medicine. Our goal is to provide individualized and personalized service to every physician and employer we service and to develop lasting relationships.
Years of physician recruitment...