Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Now seeking a BE/BC Family Medicine Physician to join two other Family Medicine Physicians in a high volume, ready-made practice.
The successful candidate will be able to:
• Treat diverse cases, work with local Amish community, and perform Obstetrics, if desired
• Follow own inpatients or utilize established Hospitalist service at the General Hospital located just 10 miles away
• Great quality of life with a 1:7/1:8 call rotation, call shared with two other physician groups
• Option to participate in clinical trials and work with medical students through Indiana University School of Medicine, as well as local Family Medicine Residents
• On-site lab, full-service x-ray and diagnostic imaging with part-time outpatient Radiology
• Aggressive marketing plan in place for all new providers and desirable payor mix
• Obstetrics services include a highly trained staff of Obstetricians/Gynecologists, Level IIB NICU, Neonatology and 24/7 Neonatology Nurse Practitioner coverage, CRNA staffing 24/7, and recently remodeled 36-bed LDRP unit
• Our facility comprises over 30 medical and surgical specialties and offers a full range of neurodiagnostic imaging, electrodiagnostic testing, and therapeutic services
Offering a market competitive salary, using MGMA data, along with 4 weeks of vacation, 5 days of CME, and 6 paid holidays. Other benefits include, but are not limited to…
• Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance options
• Life insurance options
• Long-term disability
• Relocation allowance
• CME allowance
• Please reference JO-1408-12122
Creve Coeur, United States
Whether its your first practice opportunity upon completion of your residency or fellowship, or you're a practicing physician in need of a change, Source Medical is uniquely organized to offer your search personal attention.