- Internal medicine/family medicine physician to join an established practice.
- Join two other providers in a thriving practice
- Group is currently not accepting new patients
- Significant lead time for appointments
- Outpatient only setting
- Office located in the largest MOB on the island
- Partnership track is available
Compensation. The Starting Salary is $25,000 to $50,000 more compared to starting Internal Medicine salaries located Tampa. Coupled with a cost of living of 20% lower than the Orlando and Daytona Beach areas, provides the physician significant purchasing power to Build their Dream Home, payoff school loans And Retire Early.
The Housing Market. With Average Home Pricing Settled At $603,746 And Where this 2,700 SF, 4 bedroom, 3 bath mid-century home is located in this Key West's quiet and wide section of Riviera Dr. across from the canal can be yours for $700,000.
The Community. Located closer to Cuba than to Miami, Key West is Floridas irreverent southernmost subtropical paradise, a unique confluence of history, climate, natural beauty, cultural diversity, architecture and unabashed romantic appeal.
The Employer. This 167-bed, full service, acute care medical facilityorganization is the area's sole healthcare provider offers a 24/7 emergency room, 24/7 laboratory, 24/7 radiology services and a specially-equipped medical transport helicopter. One of the region's largest employers and the only hospital in the Florida Keys that offers labor and delivery care.Closest Major City
- 105 miles to Havana, Cuba
- 131 miles to Hialeah, FL
- 131 miles to Miami, FL
- 208 miles to Santa Clara, Cuba
- 229 miles to Saint Petersburg, FL
- Hodges University (about 119 miles; Naples, FL; Full-time enrollment: 2,132)
- Florida International University (about 121 miles; Miami, FL; FT enrollment: 41,234)
- Florida Career College-Miami (about 122 miles; Miami, FL; FT enrollment: 10,133)
- University of Miami (about 124 miles; Coral Gables, FL; FT enrollment: 13,674)
- The Blake Fernandez Skate Park,
- Clayton Sterling Complex
- Wickers Sports Complex
- MLK Community Pool & Community Center
- Clinton Square Market
- Saltwater Angler
- Searstown Shopping Center
- Little Switzerland
- Lilly Pulitzer