Physician - Primary Care
- Monday through Friday
- 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Option for 4-Day Schedule in Future
- No Weekends
- On-Call Described Below
- $200,000 to $230,000+ Starting Base Salary
- Productivity Bonuses
- Option to Transition to Profit-Sharing Model
- Malpractice Insurance
- Monthly Health Insurance Stipend
- 4 Weeks Paid Time Off
- Annual CME Allowance
- 401k w/ Company Match
- Full Package Negotiable
This is a new, physician-owned-and-led, technology-forward medical practice with multiple offices in the greater Phoenix area. They are experiencing rapid growth and are seeking several physicians to join their team of dedicated primary care providers. As a healthcare organization, they are focused on proactive, preventive care achieved through a team approach within the office. They utilize technology in a variety of ways to facilitate this and ensure each and every patient receives the most up-to-date care possible. The practice was founded by a board certified family medicine physician with training in geriatrics, ensuring the practice offers a full scope of all-ages primary care.
This private practice is a value-based care organization with a particular emphasis on high-risk individuals and utilizing modern technology to improve access to and quality of healthcare. They are seeking like-minded physicians who want to work within an organization that focuses on reasonable patient volume, proactive services, and using technology in the provision of medical care.
The role of the physician is to be a care team leader, providing outstanding, comprehensive primary healthcare to a dedicated panel of patients. The physician provides medical oversight, expertise, and leadership in order to ensure delivery of the highest possible quality care to the community, while ensuring affordability and accessibility of services.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- provide patient-centered, comprehensive services consistent with a value-based care model
- make specialist referrals as needed
- perform telehealth visits as needed
- review patient data utilizing a variety of health technology platforms
- participate in quality improvement programs and evaluation of practice metrics
- participate in implementation of new technologies, products, services, and programs
Most providers see at least 18 to 20 patients per day with the support of a clinical assistant. This number can be adjusted according to provider preference and needs of the patient base.
The practice uses the Athena EHR system.
On-call duties are shared evenly among the providers and consist of low volume phone triage only. Currently, the on-call rotation is once every 5-6 weeks and will decrease to every 15-16 weeks by early 2022.
- Arizona medical license
- Board Certification, Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
- no experience required; new graduates are welcome to apply
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for this position, please send your resume to Jenn Kunkel at [Register to View] or call [Register to View] .
Please visit [Register to View] for a full listing of available positions at CHS Recruiting.