- Location: Union County, NJ (4 office locations)
- Specialty: Family Medicine
- Requirements: NJ license, Active DEA, Active CDS, Board Certification/Eligible
- Schedule: Mon-Fri (40-hours per week)
- **Must work 2-weekends a month**
- Duration: permanent w/ salary + benefits
- Compensation: up to $16,000/month
Founded in 1990, our client is one of the region’s leading primary care service providers. They originally opened as an Urgent Care facility but has since grown to offer Family Medicine, Pediatrics, Urgent Care, Sports Medicine, and Occupational Medicine services. They are searching for qualified family practitioners at one of their locations to work in an outpatient setting.
Please contact Ryan Lukas from Medical Search International for more information regarding this opportunity. To be considered, please provide an updated CV with contact information so we can discuss further. Please note that your CV will NOT be sent to any clients without your explicit consent.