Family Medicine or Internal Medicine Outpatient / Odessa, TX in Texas
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: 4.5-day work week, 36 clinical hours per week Pay Rate: $250000.00 - 300000.00
A reputable hospital that has been providing quality patient care for more than 70 years is seeking a board-certified family medicine or internal medicine physician to join its team. This position offers competitive income and a highly desirable quality of life while living and working in Texas—one of the most sought-after states in the nation.
- $300,000+ income potential
- Great work-life balance with a flexible 4-day workweek—no weekends required
- Growing practice offering full autonomy to practice medicine the way you desire
- Primarily adult patients + ability to grow pediatrics side of the practice, if desired
- Ability to incorporate nursing home coverage, if desired
- $20,000 quality bonus
- Spanish-speaking candidates preferred (not required)
Located in a booming West Texas town with tremendous wealth, this friendly community is filled with genuine individuals who bring the concept of Southern hospitality to life. Residents enjoy a remarkable quality of life and have access to all that they need and more.
- A low cost of living + no state income tax in a thriving economy
- Great local schools as well as nearby four-year universities, collegiate sports programs, and medical residency programs
- An abundance of outdoor recreation, including hiking, biking, golfing, and fishing
- Take weekend trips to Big Bend National Park in Southwest Texas or nearby New Mexico for skiing and sand dune surfing
- Convenient access to an international airport
Can accommodate H1 visas
BE/BC FP or might consider IM candidates
Flexible schedule - 4-day
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Family Practice Physician, Family Practice Md, Family Practice, Family Doctor, Primary Care, Fp, Fm, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, family-practice-medicine, family practice, family medicine