Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
We are seeking an FP/EM provider for a unique assignment in Afghanistan:
• U.S. Military Base
• Board Certified Family Medicine or Emergency Medicine
• US Citizen with any state license
• Starts as soon as they have passed security clearance (approx. 4-6 weeks)
• Clinic Setting, low patient census
• Medical director position – over seeing team of medics
• Mostly admin work with minimal clinical work
• Looking for 6 month commitment (or longer)
• Travel, lodging, & meals all paid for
If you are interested in this position please contact me immediately as we have had a lot of interest.
Please send CV!
Jaclyn Koesel | Recruitment Consultant | ECHO Locum Tenens an affiliate of Sound Physicians
1301 Solana Blvd Bldg 2 Suite 2200 Westlake, TX 76262
T: [Register to View]
| M: [Register to View]
| F: [Register to View]
| [Register to View]
Echo Locum Tenens is an affiliate of Sound Physicians dedicated to Hospital Medicine physician placement throughout the United States.