Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Primary Care / Family Medicine Physician (MD)
Hiring a Primary Care / Family Medicine Physician (2) with IM or FM training providing primary / family care for a top New York hospital. The Primary Care/Family Medicine Physician will utilize the most current quality and population health standards. These Primary Care / Family Medicine Physicians will be joining a long standing community practice. The Primary Care / Family Medicine Physicians currently in this practice will be retiring at the end of this year. As the Primary Care / Family Medicine Physician, the individual will partner with the community practice, acquire new patients/families and build the volume focusing on KPIs, patient experience and the highest clinical quality standards.
- Provides primary care / family medical care to the community in a variety of locations
- Performs comprehensive examinations ensuring all patient is current.
- Complies with all population health / Quality standards.
- Ensures the preventive and screening services are provided to the patients as needed including mammography, colonoscopy, etc..
- Promotes the practice in the community.
- Provides hands-on education to the residents and medical students as needed.
- Remains current on the population health information by participating in continuing education
- Participates in PI to ensure quality is maintained
- Current registration as a Physician in New York State.
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- At least 3 years of relevant clinical experience in a private practice preferred.
Understanding of primary care and family medicine guidelines and population health standards.
TAL Healthcare specializes in the recruitment and placement of physicians and clinicians throughout the New York Metropolitan area. We are exceptionally skilled at guiding both healthcare organizations and physicians and other clinicians through the process of finding the most compatible practice opportunities for both parties. We thrive at “matching great companies with great talent.”...