Title: Primary Care / Family Medicine Physician
Location: Staten Island, NY
Occupational Category: Physician
Description: Hiring a Primary Care / Family Medicine Physician (2) with IM or FM training providing primary / family care for a top New York hospital. The Primary Care/Family Medicine Physician will utilize the most current quality and population health standards. These Primary Care / Family Medicine Physicians will be joining a long standing community practice. The Primary Care / Family Medicine Physicians currently in this practice will be retiring at the end of this year. As the Primary Care / Family Medicine Physician, the individual will partner with the community practice, acquire new patients/families and build the volume focusing on KPIs, patient experience and the highest clinical quality standards.
- Provides primary care / family medical care to the community in a variety of locations
- Performs comprehensive examinations ensuring all patient is current.
- Complies with all population health / Quality standards.
- Ensures the preventive and screening services are provided to the patients as needed including mammography, colonoscopy, etc..
- Promotes the practice in the community.
- Provides hands-on education to the residents and medical students as needed.
- Remains current on the population health information by participating in continuing education
- Participates in PI to ensure quality is maintained
- Current registration as a Physician in New York State.
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- At least 3 years of relevant clinical experience in a private practice preferred.
Understanding of primary care and family medicine guidelines and population health standards.