Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Our client, a community health center in Brooklyn which is recognized as a Level 3 Patient Centered Medical Home, is seeking a Family Medicine Physician. The Family Medicine Physician will deliver exceptional medical care to patients by conducting thorough assessments, education, counseling, evidence-based preventative medicine and follow up care coordination. Provide counsel to patients regarding health concerns, document care delivered in the proprietary electronic medical record.
- Perform patient histories and physical examinations as scheduled. Evaluate findings and provide appropriate patient care.
- Provide quality clinical diagnostic skills in the delivery of patient care. Review all test results and recommend suitable management for the patient, including but not limited to, preventive health recommendations and habits.
- Provide relationship-centered care
- Complete and insure accuracy of patient medical record.
- Participate in the Company's Quality Assurance Program.
- Communicate effectively with the clinical team to insure total delivery of quality care.
- Participate in medical staff educational programs and meetings.
- Conduct and Interpret Cardiac Stress Tests).
- Be an active participant and supporter of new programs.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Medical Doctorate (MD or DO).
- Board Certified Family
- Have current unrestricted State license and
- DEA certificate
Mount Kisco, New York, United States
TAL Healthcare specializes in the recruitment and placement of physicians and clinicians throughout the New York Metropolitan area. We are exceptionally skilled at guiding both healthcare organizations and physicians and other clinicians through the process of finding the most compatible practice opportunities for both parties. We thrive at “matching great companies with great talent.”...