A not-for-profit organization and one of the largest multi-specialty medical groups in the country is searching for Family Medicine physicians (full & part-time) to be part of their nationally recognized & innovative team on California's Central Coast, 70 miles south of San Francisco!
- Full-spectrum practice ? all age groups & flexibility in procedures
- Flexibility in schedule ? 4 days a week for full time
- Light physician call - all virtual, with calls screened through an RN and APC initially
- Leadership & committee work opportunities
- A physician-led inclusive organization, emphasizing collaboration, mentorship, clinician/staff well-being, and innovation
Compensation & Benefits
- $275k base salary with earning potential of $300k-$375k
- $100K forgivable loan
- Signing bonus
- Shareholder eligibility after two years
- A generous benefits package with 401K, cash-balance retirement plan & HSA
- Relocation allowance
A beautiful coastal community of over 60,000 people that's situated on the northern edge of Monterey Bay about 70 miles south of San Francisco. For outdoor enthusiasts, this area is a wonderful combination of beach, ocean, and mountains, and offers magnificent redwoods for hiking and mountain biking and the San Lorenzo River for fishing, canoeing, and kayaking. This community also features a downtown center with a variety of shops. restaurants, sidewalk cafes & coffee shops. Enjoy the Museum of Art and History, several live performance venues, a boardwalk named "Best Boardwalk in the Country" by USA Today and so much more! Easy drives to San Francisco, San Jose, Oakland & Santa Barbara.