This job is archived
Primary Care partnership opportunity just 45 minutes from Atlanta!
* Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
* Practice treats patients 18 years of age and older
* 90% inpatient, 10% outpatient
* Each physician has acess to individual scribe and nurse, with ability to perform multiple ancillary services in office
* Partnership Opportunity with excellent earning potential
The hospital utilizes EPIC EMR systemwide
Enjoy the stability of employment and a compensation package which includes a highly competitive salary and bonus structure, comprehensive benefits (health, dental, vision, 401K), relocation assistance, as well as additional incentives.
The town is a thriving, progressive community—home to a vibrant arts scene with plentiful art galleries and festivals, a regional university and other post-secondary schools, excellent public and private schools and a strong local economy.
The area offers a wealth of cultural, recreational and tourist attractions to suit any taste. From theatre to arts and crafts, golf to tennis, and a beautiful state park, you'll find it all here. Diverse activities include community theater, community chorus, community band, children's theatre, art exhibitions, a storytelling festival, violin classes, arts and crafts attractions and special musical performances.