A reputable multispecialty private practice in a beautiful region of Tennessee is seeking a board-certified primary care physician to join its team. This opportunity offers competitive compensation and a desirable quality of life with an organization that utilizes advanced technology in its commitment to providing the best medical care possible for all of its patients.
- $700,000 income potential
- 100% outpatient position with little call responsibilities
- Monday–Friday 8 a.m.–5 p.m. schedule
- 2 years to partnership
- Step into an established practice—immediate patient volume
Surrounded by Tennessee’s beautiful scenic nature, this charming close-knit community is a perfect place to call home. With convenient access to Knoxville and annual events and activities perfect for families and individuals alike, you’ll have everything you need and more.
- A low cost of living and no state income tax
- Excellent public and private schools as well as nearby universities
- One of the region’s best areas for outdoor adventure—hiking, biking, paddling, kayaking, fishing, golfing, and much more
- A stunning historic downtown area filled with unique shops and restaurants
- Multiple lakes in the area and easy access to state parks and the mountains
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Family Practice Physician, Family Practice Md, Family Practice, Family Doctor, Primary Care, Fp, Fm, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, family-practice-medicine, family practice, family medicine